PLEASE READ IT ALL BEFORE SENDING!
NEW PROJECTS! BOOKS CLOSED TIL DECEMBER. Stay posted on IG for new openings.
I focus on large scale figurative/illustrative/ representational work (see my IG @hyphaea if you're not sure about the work I do) and prefer projects that give me a certain amount of creative freedom (which inevitably provides a better result for the client.) I also love doing portraits!
If your project IS inside this scope, please cut and paste the following list and email all the required info. Generally I email back projects that are a good match within a month, so thank you for being patient, and for understanding that i only take on the projects i feel i can give the most to.
- Please give a brief but clear description of your project. (What is the subject matter or central idea.)
- Where is this tattoo going on your body exactly.
- Are there other tattoos to cover or work around on this canvas? Any scars, birthmarks, moles?
- How big is the tattoo going to be/ what is the area of coverage
- What is your timeline (when are you looking to work on this project)
- Are you travelling or local to YYC?
- Please include any necessary references (photos if it's a portrait, or other images that show your idea. ....References are not necessary! It's only if you have a very specific thing in mind, I prefer to work without designated references.)
- Please include photos of the area you want tattooed. Take them with your timer or have a friend take them. From straight on, not from above or below, not distorted in a mirror, natural light is best. No mirror selfies! Especially if there is a cover up or a work- around involved. Take multiple angles (for example, an arm needs to be shot all the way around- back, side, inside of the arm and everything in between.) STRAIGHT ON.
- If you have work you are looking to have covered or added to (or worked on in any capacity, although I don't usually work on other people's projects) please include photos of that as well.
Send your ideas to email@example.com
Thanks again for your interest, and understanding of this process!